What do Men Face in Their General Health, Wellness, and Aging?
Men face a unique set of challenges as they age, different in many ways from those of women. As a man, the hormonal changes and decreases that often occur can result in hair loss, wrinkled, sagging skin, difficult pockets of fat, and a gradual decline in the bedroom. To make it worse, it’s often difficult for men to talk about these changes. The good news is that many treatments for men are available to restore youthful vigor, appearance, and vitality across the boards.
But, let’s face it. A few simple procedures can be worth it for months and years of improved self- confidence and happiness – all it takes is understanding what the problems are and what solutions exist to treat them.
What challenges do men face as they age?
To understand what we can do about keeping your youth and vigorous appearance, we have to first look at the challenges and difficulties men experience as they age. As a man, you are likely to experience some or all of the following during your later years:
- Hair loss: Around 50% of men will experience hair loss in their life, and for some, it starts as early as their twenties. Hair loss is genetic, and without adequate treatment, there is a high chance you will lose most of your hair by the time you reach your fifties.
- Wrinkles and fine lines: As you age, your skin becomes less elastic and suffers the effects of gravity. Most men develop fine lines around the eyes, etched-in forehead creases, wrinkles, jowls, and lines around the mouth.
- Age spots and sun spots: Over time, your skin cells develop darker spots – both from the sun and as a result of aging.
- Difficulty getting and keeping an erection: One of the most significant effects of aging is the slowing down and reduction of your hormones, often resulting in trouble in the bedroom. A majority of men suffer from a reduced ability to get and maintain an erection as they age.
- Jowls: One of the most visible signs of aging on men is the formation of jowls, sagging cheeks, and loss of jawline definition.
- Double chin: The soft tissue under your jaw can build up a significant pocket of fat as you age, even if you stay in good shape with diet and exercise. This pocket of fat can cause an unsightly “double chin” that is very difficult to shrink with diet or exercise.
- Loss of physique and weight gain: Over time, pockets of fat can develop all over your body, and they become increasingly difficult to shed as you get older.
So, what can I do about it?
A crucial part of reducing the effects of aging is maintaining a healthy diet and exercise throughout your life. Unfortunately, however, many of these challenges can happen regardless of how healthy your diet, or how often you work out.
The good news is that there are several non-surgical treatments offered at Flawless Aesthetic Center that can help reverse some of these effects, restoring your youthful, contoured, and vigorous look. These fast, effective, non-surgical treatments can make a huge difference in your life, and they are worth looking into:
- Hair loss therapy: We offer PRP hair loss therapy, which can rejuvenate your tired and dead hair follicles that have stopped producing hair. In many cases, PRP hair loss therapy has stopped and even reversed hair loss.
- Body Contouring & Liposuction: If your body has started to hold fat that you can’t get rid of, then our body contouring and liposuction can treat your trouble areas and get rid of it, restoring your self-confidence and happiness with your body.
- Liposculpture: For those who have specific trouble spots or want to restore their youthful and fit-looking bodies that have suffered through age, the advanced liposculpture procedure can help.
- BOTOX® and fillers: BOTOX® and our dermal fillers can rapidly and painlessly smooth out wrinkles and restore your youthful, vigorous, and masculine face.
- Kybella: Getting rid of a double chin can be very challenging, and most men usually resort to liposuction. Kybella, however, offers a non-surgical alternative by melting away the fact with a series of rapid injections.
- Penis enlargement & the P-Shot: Dealing with challenges in the bedroom is very tough for a man and can really impact your self-confidence and happiness in life. The revolutionary P-Shot can restore your more youthful abilities, increase size, and get you back in action.
Facial filler before and after
Double chin reduction before and after